Monday, January 12, 2009

Not there yet...

You know you're getting better when....
Your memories make you smile instead of break into tears.
When someone else's pain hurts you more than your own.
When you can tell someone else life really DOES go on.
one day you wake up and you don't have to remind yourself to breathe.
you want to find a way to leave your grief in the past.
you find you are actually enjoying living.
you can come home and be content in an empty house.

Not here yet, but I will hold onto this.I found this at www.widownet.org. I got a kick out of top 10 stupid things people say. I would like to add to that list, the lady at the bank telling me "that'll do it" when i was explaining how HeeJun died. First of all, nunya business, 2nd- REALLY? I would also like to add the weirdo guy who told me and my sister in law that "there are only children and single women who are happy". Seriously?! And how 'bout the people who ask me when I will start dating? It all makes me laugh. I don't take it personally.

No comments: