Wednesday, February 10, 2010

18 months


Of course on the 18 month mark, I'm watching tv and see videos and pictures from the 2008 Beijing Olympics. The commercials are trying to get everyone excited about the 2010 Olympics. The last thing HeeJ and I did was watch the opening ceremonies together. I remember a friend coming over that day who "got it" and as the Olympics were on to try to distract us, he told me I would never be able to watch the Olympics the same again. I would always think of HeeJ and that day when I saw pictures, reminders.
My friend was right.

3 comments:

abandonedsouls said...

i understand that feeling. the show "Burn Notice" was the one my husband and i always watched. he'd point out the plausible and implausible aspects about it. i liked the show because it was an just another lazy hour spent sitting beside him. i keep you in my thoughts and prayers always.

Amory said...

thought of you as I saw probably the same commercials.

Brittany said...

Stuff like this just sucks.
I don't know a more lady-like way to say it...

I have the same feeling with the last movie we saw the night before, the last thing I ate, etc.