Wednesday, April 21, 2010

SoulWidows

Check out the website created by a very dear friend of mine.

http://www.soulwidows.org/

Check out the retreat in August. It will be incredible.

I know I haven't posted in a while. I have had some...boundary issues. I still read every one elses' blogs and find great comfort in reading and hearing from my widow blog friends. There are so many feelings I have had these past couple of months and many times I want to write them down here, but I am still wrestling with not wanting people to know how I am feeling. If one more person asks me if I'm going to kill myself, I'll scream!

So, maybe you will hear from me soon, maybe only through other blog posts. Either way, check out www.soulwidows.org and be comforted.

2 comments:

Amy E. said...

oh i hope you get to write again. i love your blog so much... but definitely want you to do what's right for you. are you going on that retreat? it sounds amazing. i'm so thankful that God's brought people into your life that have walked the road you are walking. i think you are amazing friend!

Andrea said...

I know this is in no way a comparison, but after I broke my leg, I felt like I was being honest when people asked how things were going or specific questions. I even thought I wasn't sharing as much as I felt/how things really were. And a lot of people asked me if I was severely depressed or if I was going to kill myself. I am not sure people can cope or understand when someone's answer is not "great," "fine," "okay". Love you, love your writing, it's not about them, but you also don't want to bring more trouble/heartache on yourself. Understandable. Prayers as always.