Thursday, October 22, 2009

the beach

I wish I knew how to upload pictures on my phone to this blog. I'll figure it out.

For now, I'm sitting on the beach with new friends (who I actually restrained all day today) and enjoying this.

I might have to schedule an annual October trip to the beach. It's wonderful. And I usually hate the ocean.

I've been in training to learn to be an intructor for restraints and crisis intervention. I am so sore today. I never thought I would be learning how to do this. It's interesting how my "priorities" have changed. That's not even the right word. The things I focus on have changed...no, that's not right either. Let's say I focus on learning as much as I can about work and moving into leadership roles, to take away from thinking about what I used to think about. HeeJun, babies, being a wife and mother...work distracts me.

No comments: