Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tv and Food

I think God knew what He was doing when he put "A time to mourn and a time to dance" together. i dance now more than i ever did. just go crazy in the house. what gets me going the most is the Office intro song. Just hearing it makes me laugh and jump up and down and throw my hand in the air and cry. Wow. I wish HeeJun would have been sitting next to me during this week's episode. "Barack is president!" would have made him laugh so loudly. He probably would have rewound it several times. Also, Scrubs gets me going. Just the theme song "i can't do this all on my own. I'm no superman" makes me smile.

I have gotten into quite a routine of watching tv and eating. I can't stop eating. HeeJun would be very disappointed. He was always so obsessive about weight and being healthy. i would sneak chocolate and coffee all the time. most of our arguments were over me not being disciplined enough to not eat that big old piece of cake sitting in front of me. but now, i have this struggle with "who cares, get fat, eat comfort food" and "now is the time to be healthy, do it for him". but why couldn't i do it for him when he was here? vicious cycle. and i eat because i am emotional and bored and alone in the house watching tv. i must start moving. one day i will get back into the swing of things, i guess. maybe next week. maybe...

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Another excellent intro is the them song to 30 Rock. LOVE IT. And you :)