Sunday, July 5, 2009

love letters

I was going through some letters that HeeJun and I wrote each other to see what to put in the scrapbook and I found this note. I remember finding it on my doorstep the night I returned from Nova Scotia my sophomore year in high school. We were "just friends" and hanging out with each other every day. Ahh, young love.

Hello. Welcome home. Everyone missed you very much. Ok, everyone probably missed you but I can't tell you for sure, but I know I missed you very much...I was lying in bed last night and thinking about us and how we are. I decided that all I want for my birthday is for you to be my girlfriend. When you called the other day, I wanted to say I love you really bad. I want to see you every second. Always remember that I love you and that I will be there for you.

Then he quoted the country song, "If I could make a living out of lovin' you, I'd be a millionaire in a week or two." What a geek.

I also found a note that said, " I can't wait to grow really old and grey with you." Ouch, there goes my heart.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Awwww....
So sweet!

Thank you for sharing about HeeJun's love for you.

I think my heart just ripped open. That letter is such a precious treasure!

daniela said...

So beautiful! Aren't you glad you have those memories? I have mine too,but they hurt sometimes so much!
When I read them I want to be loved by him again,to be hugged,to hear his voice.....
You are in my prayers,Erica.....especially during times like these!
Daniela