Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PS. $$$ sucks

Apparently last year around this time, I stopped payment on a whole checkbook. So, now that I am using that checkbook all my checks are coming back. Lots of letters yelling at me and lots of calls to see what the heck is going on. Only after I was on the phone with the bank and credit card company for an hour, did we figure it out. Who knows what I was thinking. It just makes me so mad and sad and frustrated that I have to figure all this crap out now without him. I hate hate hate it.

Then I forgot two appointments at work. Two meetings.

Then a kid called me a bleepity-bleep heffer and refused to get out of the pool.

Then a kid tried to hit me. (key word; tried). I have some great teammates!

Then i cried and left.

ahhh, good times.

2 comments:

abandonedsouls said...

a bad day. so sorry. sometimes things get overwhelming. especially the things 'they' always did for us, helped us with, chores we did together.

i hope it all works out. banks can either be amazingly sympathetic or make you feel like a 4th grader.

treat yourself nice, and i'll add here as i did in the previous post. check your email for a photo of two things i have ready for you to hold and hug while you wait on your quilt.

Anonymous said...

:(