Monday, August 10, 2009

Took the day off

My pattern is to stay busy and then crash when everything is over.
So I took today off of work and worked on the scrapbook. I found this:





His written words say," my desire is that we will have so many memories of each other when we are old and grey we will look back and say what a great ride it's been. i can't wait to live everyday and grow old with you. my wish for us is the front page of the card." Ouch, my heart.
I also painted a wall for the first time all by myself. What have I gotten myself into?



6 comments:

daniela said...

Very special words on the card....
What is it with us? I did some painting too,but Tara and Shane helped me:) I just needed the change and it came out very nice.
May the Lord bless you this week,friend!
Daniela

Anonymous said...

Love the color! The day off was much-needed so good for you! That is a precious card.

Thoughts.

Brittany said...

What a treasured love note from your sweet husband!

I LOVE the picture of you painting. I see joy in your face, Friend. :)

abandonedsouls said...

beautiful card. beautiful words. beautiful tangible gift of his love.

Julie and Jim Acuna said...

Loving the color :) I think its the same as our computer room. Make sure chocco doesn't rub against it though - getting paint out of fur and fur out of paint is no fun!! Unless you like that textured hairy wall look!

Steven and Candi Manning said...

I'm sure his written words are so valueable, I know my sister's are. Finding notes like that is such a treasure I'm sure. Thank you for sharing it with us - it's such wonderful insight into the love you two shared:)