Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Can't believe I am not fired yet...

One day my bosses are going to realize that I am running on lower than 50% . If they really knew what was going on in my head and my heart, they would never trust me with some of my responsibilities. Seriously, I forget meetings, tell kids they are ugly, and it takes hours for me to finish a simple assessment.

While driving into work today, after a very loud and courageous battle with the alarm clock, (beep, beep for an hour yet again), I turned a corner and this memory of the troopers coming to my door, and me sitting on the recliner screaming at them that it was a joke flashed through my mind. I had to catch my breath and pull into Starbucks to get yet another Mocha. How am I supposed to help heal kids with that memory stuck in my head? But I do, and honestly, I enjoy what I do. As long as I don't have to lead groups. Because then I just might tell a kid that he is a moron...and that would be wrong...right?

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

promise me one thing, when you do lead a group and when you do call a kid a "moron" , can this be on video? =) Love you Erica!