Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I wonder...

I wonder if there will ever be a day when I don't get in the car and immediately think to call HeeJun. Or a day when I don't pull into the driveway and think HeeJun isn't home yet, because his car isn't in the driveway? Or leave a place, a friend, a meeting without thinking I can't wait to tell HeeJun that? Or a day when I don't walk into the bedroom and think HeeJun is in the bed since all the covers are bunched up? Or a day when I don't miss his touch and his kisses?

A few of my co-workers and I went out to Whoolie's last night. First time in years that I have been to a sports bar. Ah, the sweet smell of beer and cigarrettes. I might have actually really laughed a couple times. Put a few beers in my supervisors you can't help but laugh. And M brought hisadorable sweet baby (Insert Sweet Home Alabama quote here). Seriously, I could have fun anywhere if there is a cute baby present! The 10 bazillion Dr. Peppers I drank did not help sleepless me, that's for sure. HeeJun would have hated it. He hated cigarette smoke. He would get up and move at restaurants if we sat too close to the smoking section. Neither of us really drank. Except dacquiris and special drinks in pineapples on cruises. But he would have laughed. The minute I got in my car after saying goodbye, my mind thought to call him and tell him how much fun I had. Habits, huh?

No comments: