Monday, January 26, 2009

Rings



I had no idea what to do with my rings, but I know I needed to change something. One of my sweetest but "baddest" little girls at work is kinda obsessed with my rings. Everytime she saw that I was still wearing my wedding ring, she would say, "it's still hard, isn't it, Mrs Erica?".

I had HeeJ's wedding band engraved with HJK and sized to fit my ring finger. I had my wedding rings sized to fit the right hand and engraved with HJK. I also sized the ring Mama Kim gave me when we told her I was pregnant.
It's not supposed to be like this. I remember when he gave me those rings. The engagement ring was placed so carefuly on display in a vase when he proposed. We pick out the wedding bands together. He wanted some unique. I'm not supposed to be wearing his band.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh Erica. That's all I can say right now.