Monday, January 19, 2009

Don't fuss, just cuss!

Somebody call the wam-bulance! I was so blue in my last post and this past weekend. Praise God (yep, I can praise Him) for my friends. J, L and Am to the rescue! I was so lonely this weekend and they brought food, came over to chat and invited me for dinner tonight. I even got to have a free counseling session with a lovely mama. All these things were greatly needed. They continually remind me of His truth and that even though I feel hurt by Christ, His Hope and Joy can endure any circumstance. And it is always good to just be around friends.

One horrible habit that I have picked up during this time is CUSSING! HeeJun would be appalled. I wake up saying the D word, and yesterday I said the F word several times! Who am I and what have I done with innocent Erica?!

No comments: