Monday, March 16, 2009

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed, says the Lord, who has compassion on you." Isaiah 54:10

The Lord said to Job, "where were you when I laid the foundation of the Earth? Have you ever gave orders to the morning and shown the dawn it's place? Have you jouneyed to the springs of the sea or walked in the recess of the deep?..." My God is a big God.

I hold onto an image in my head of Jesus wrapping his arms around me now, whispering "shhh shhh little one, i know you don't understand. i know you hurt. i am here."

Even though my faith is probably the size of a mustard seed right now, maybe the size of an amoeba on a mustard seed, "my faith can move mountains".

No comments: