Saturday, March 28, 2009

A trip to the Emergency Room

Yep, I panicked. I woke up Friday morning with a horrible stomach ache, puking and everything else that comes with that. I could barely move and had to crawl to the phone. It got to one point that all I wanted to do was lie down and puke on the floor. I had no idea what to do and I thought i was going to die. Kinda dramatic, right? So I called 911 and said, "I think I need a doctor", while I'm shaking uncontrollably and in pain. Then the ambulance came and 6 medics took me away on the gurney. How dramatic. All I needed was some fluids and some medication to stop the puking. Once I got to the ER, I realized I didn't have a phone that worked and I didn't know anyone's numbers. So, then I just got sad again that I didn't have my "in case of emergency" person. The hardest part of saying goodbye is having to say it over and over again. Having to remember that you had to say goodbye.

But thank goodness I work at the greatest place on Earth and I am the Employee of the Universe. I thought I was going to be stuck at the hospital all day and have to walk home or something. They arranged for me to be picked up by Team ARIECAL and i was able to sleep the rest of the day.

I also did my taxes this week with the help of HR Block. If I have to write "deceased" and "widow" one more time, i'll scream. But I got it done and actually got a refund. the first time ever. i wanted to call HeeJun and tell him. Oh.

No comments: